The Devoted Conference release date is here! We want to make sure that you have a clear understanding of what you need in order to join us for the conference.
You can access the conference video content through a phone or computer by visiting our website homepage, devotedconference.org, where we have provided you with a “Watch” button that will take you directly to the conference content. If you would like to watch on your TV, check out page 8 of the Host Guide (https://bit.ly/3pBhOBs) which has instructions.
Here is a breakdown of what you will need based on how plan to join us for the 2021 Devoted Conference:
EVERYONE (Host, Guest, Watching on Your Own)
- No matter how you choose to watch the conference, you will need your Attendee Guide.
- You will also need access to the Devoted YouTube Channel, where the conference content will be posted.
- Host Guide
- Final Schedules
- Make sure you print the Attendee Guide for your guests or alert your guests to download the guide themselves.
- Test out your technology to make sure you can view the conference. Refer to page 8 in your Host Guide for help in this area.
GUEST (AT A HOST HOME)
- If you are a guest, sit back and relax, knowing that your host has you covered!
- If you want to get ahead of the game, you can go ahead and download the Attendee Guide. However, your host should have it available for you.
Watching on Your Own
- Have your Attendee Guide ready.
Regardless of how you will view the conference, we pray that the Holy Spirit will meet you right where you are both physically and spiritually. We look forward to worshiping with you whenever and however you choose!
In Eager Anticipation,
The conference content, including worship and teaching sessions, will be available to you beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 6 on the Devoted Conference YouTube Channel. The conference videos will be presented in viewing order on our playlist “Devoted and Driven Conference 2021.”