We are excited to share our speaker sessions recorded at Devoted 2020: The Power of One! We hope these sessions lift your spirit, speak to your heart, and bring you closer to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Join us LIVE, Thursday (April 23, 2020) at 4:00 p.m. We’ll be sharing Deeanna Wall’s session on “The Power to Overcome: Keys to Winning the Lost One by One.”
You can watch right here on our website, on YouTube, or on Facebook.
Deeanna Wall serves as Associate Pastor and oversees Hospital Care for the congregation of Cornerstone Nashville, a church of thousands in attendance. She also oversees the PrimeLife Department, a ministry to those who are 50+ or a grandparent. She also leads The Gathering, a senior adult service, which brings hundreds in attendance every weekend to hear inspiring gospel music and the Word of God. Her passion is to share the Word of God with people in such a way that they are compelled to live life beyond their own expectations and lay hold of the life that God has for them.
After watching the video, if you’d like to have some discussion with your family or friends, here are some questions to get you started:
1. Jesus started a connection with this woman by pointing not at her need, but at His own need (John 4:4-9). Why do you think Jesus did this?
2. Jesus made her curious about who He is. How could you provoke curiosity in nonbelievers about who Jesus is?
3. What had this Samaritan woman tried to substitute for living water?
4. What are some things that people try in order to fill their thirst?
5. What are some of the things that you thirst for today? (Such as purpose, hope, peace, salvation.)
6. Who is that ONE in your life that believed in you and saw potential in you?